#1 Small Business E-Commerce Solution
Let Digital Layne WooCommerce development team take care of creating your perfect online store. From designing the layout to configuring your shipping, tax and payment processing modules our team will take your store from a basic site to a fully functioning online store delights your customers.
- Sell just about anything.
- Accept payments with PayPal, BACS, and Cash on Delivery or other specific payment gateway such as Stripe.
- Set your shop up to offer free shipping, flat rate or set up for specific distribution logistics.
- Easily manage your digital or physical
- QuickBooks Integration.
- Easy reporting to monitor incoming sales & reviews, stock levels & general store performance, all from your WordPress backend.
- Offer coupons or other range of discount options, usage limits & product / user.
- Configure tax settings with tax classes & local tax rates.
All WooCommerce stores we host get a free SSL Cerificate.*
Affordable eCommerce Solution
WooCommerce currently powers more than twenty five percent of all E-Commerce sites, including Duracell, Harley Davidson and New Balance. This awesome E-Commerce platform continues to gain popularity due to its flexibility and the fact that it is the most user-friendly interface on the web.
WooCommerce, when integrated with WordPress, allows you to turn your WordPress websites into web store! The great thing is WordPress and WooCommerce offer a low-cost way to get started in E-Commerce. Digital Layne can help you get your WooCommerce store up and running quickly and securely.
Just a few of the services offered when you host your WordPress/WooCommerce store with us:
- E-Commerce Store Planning
- Migration Assistance From Other Platforms
- Payment Strategies (Integration of payment processors)
- Shipping (Integration of shipping services)
- Landing Page(s)
- Extensions and Add-ons
- Third-Party Integration
- Maintenance and Security
- Training and Support
- FREE SSL Certificate (first year)
*Not Every E-Commerce Site Needs SSL. If you use Paypal or another third party payment gateway and all the sensitive data is being processed at the gateway’s website then you likely do not need an SSL Certificate. However, the site that processes the payments does.